Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday

Only one more day of proper school left.


And more waiting for Dei_gan. D=

Sigh. Does any one else's parents keep bugging them? Every time I try to discuss with my mum she's always all disappointed and like, I know your score wasn't good, so apply for every single uni bcos you might not get accepted. So much for parental support and as if I didn't already know that. D=< Not only that, but, "my friend's daughter got ..., UMAT is soo important, you should have worked harder for it!" etc. etc. Of course I know the importance!



D=<


What does everyone do when they're in a bad mood?
=P


Photos. (: If they're pretty, or funny or happy and remind me of fun times

so,

Anzac Bridge at like 5.30 am



Athletics Carnival



Stalker photo from behind the branch



I spy ice cream



Yes, we are so cool with our 'safety goggles' and 'lab coats'



And, Mr. Chemistry himself



The people's faces in the background are funny










Last of all, a mighty protector of my previous kingdom

Ok.

Good night.


=P

No comments:

Post a Comment