Thursday, October 8, 2009

HIPPY BATHDAY

hip-py bath-day: The wrong way to spell happy birthday.

Well, in a short while, it will be TALL V'S BIRTHDAY!!!!


SO,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!! =D =D =D

As a tribute to your birthday, I'll make use of my great poetic skills to compose a haiku. :)

V Lee is
Turning eighteen today, so,
Say: Happy Birthday.

V - your name has too many syllables...


I guess I should write something deep and meaningful, so I'll try.

V-lee, the first time I met you, I was in awe of your great height. You were also that person that was Jenny's friend. =) (random note: if you ever read this Jenny, hi-5 first-Rus* friend!)
Continuing: Well, after I met you, um. I actually can't really remember my first meetings with a lot of people.. =/ Yea.

Ok. These past two years have been great and you come up with the most weirdest and amusing ideas and you are also a very very ineffable person. Lol, I searched in the thesaurus to find another word for amusing, but nothing else fits. And then, I found this word:
 

Main Entry: ineffable
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: too great for words






Yep. Pretty cool isn't it? Except, I then searched it up using the dictionary and the definition was


  1. Incapable of being expressed; indescribable or unutterable.
  2. Not to be uttered; taboo

Oh well. =( You can be taboo then...

Anyway, as I was saying, I can't imagine these past years without your company. You're always there to help/cheer us up/or just being happy. You're AWESOME!

Since I won't be able to see you tomorrow/today, I hope you are having a great day and also doing this:



ANYWAY, V of the ESAS (or was is V of the LEES? ) here is your birthday song:


Happy biiiiiirthday to youuuuuuuu
happy biiiiiiiiiirthday toooo youuuuuu
haappy biiiiiiiiii(high squeaky note)iiiirthday dear v,
haaappy biiirthday, to youuuuuuuuuuuuu.


(you have to sing it to yourself with those long-letter bits too =P)

May we all live long lives and go celebrate and party after HSC!!



Until we meet again my dear friend.




Advertisement: Someone please teach me how to write more meaningful posts... -__-

8 comments:

  1. WHY THANK YOU
    FOR THE BDAY MESSAGE
    THIS IS XINLU? RIGHT?
    u see,only xinlu would do things like look up strange words such as "ineffable" (sounds like a swear word by the way) and post up HORRIFIC past photos of me
    abd if it isnnt xinlu,then my DEEPEST APOLOGIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA :D:D:D::D

    AND HI LULU :D

    I WANT TO LINK YOU GUYS TO A VIDEO

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFbFGKifjs

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA! AGAIN! FOR THE FOURTH TIME I THINK! BUT HAPPY BDAY NONETHELESS :)

    p.s. LULU did you add that description at the top of the page? because i am not SHORT okay! i believe we should swap :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSSAAA <333 I LOVE U MUCHLY AND DONT STUDY HARD TODAYY OK!!!
    BE HEALTHY AND SAFE FOR THE REST OF HOLIDAYS AND STUDY HARD..FOR ALL OTHER DAYS BUT TODAY =)
    EAT CAKE AND GET OBESE PLOX...and get short <33 I LOVE YOU ^^
    p.s. hi lulu ^^ <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. TALL VANESSA'S AWESOME OLDER SISTER :)October 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM

    happy birthday vanessa yen wah lee!!!
    hahahahaha i'm prob gna be the LAST person to wish you a happy birthday.
    i hope you liked the dinner (which you ddint' each much of -_-)/the present(which you WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT I PROMISE YOU)/THE CACKKKKKK(cake)nomnomnomnomnom.
    sorry for invading your blog girls but i think THSI IS AWESOME. wish i'd done one back in the days.......hahahaha ALRIGHT NOT LONG TO GO...GLUCK AND FEEL THE FREEDOM. nearly there! you can smell it/see it! persevere..but hey did you know that uni is like 4 hsc's in one year? AHAHAHHA aww didnt' mean to scare you :)
    xx natalie (TALL vanessa's awesome sister)

    ReplyDelete
  6. zomg my sister commented.....
    well
    dont be deceived
    SHES NOT AWESOME HAHA
    STUDY HARD SPIDDLES

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLOL..vanessa ur sister is so nice ^^
    haha altho i cant believe she found the spiddles blog..altho only 4 spiddles write in it lolsss
    but yes...u has scared me in saying that...uni is 4 HSCs in one year!!!! DIEEEEEEE =(
    hope u had a great day yday..and relaxed a bit before getting back into it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ngawww that was so schweet :D

    vanessa yen wah lee... have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete