But, most importantly, school has ended.
FOREVER!!!!
Never again, will we go to school.
The thing I will definitely miss the most, is being able to see everyone everyday. Sure, I'll see many of you again, but probably not as regularly as I want.
As that guy on Rollercoaster says, "good bye for now, but not forever" (is that even what he says? I remember hearing it many times)
.... I suck at this - even though I had lots of stuff I was going to blog about, as soon as I signed in, I forgot. Yes, my memory is great. If ever one day I forget about you, please remind me. And also, if you ever see me somewhere, remember to stop and say hi. =)
A bit late, but I'll write some about our last days at school.
On a random note, did anyone get sunburnt at Balmoral? I swear I got sunburnt... through two layers of cloth too! -_-
But, Balmoral was fun. Too bad we couldn't stay for longer.
:) I brought a watermelon to eat. Thank you very much for carrying it for me A! =D At least you strengthened your arm/shoulder muscles along the way.
(Sorry for my crappy ability to elaborate and write about the finer details..)
Tuesday: Last ever time we ever go to class. I will dearly miss all of you people who kept me company during the long grueling hours of sitting through chem, bio, etc.
Our last chem lesson:
Bwork, bworrk, bworrrk!!
(how do you spell chicken noises? =/ )
Aren't we so cool? XD
As you can tell, being just as productive in bio.
See the resemblance to the frog poster in the background?
Choi's bag got nuggetted even though he was stil wearing it...
What a pro.
Lunch time:
I spy Joseph and Momo.
Graduation cake - it was so yummy. =)
The holy coke can. What were we doing anyway? @_@
Faces matching the balloons. lol.
Moustached men. :)
Ok. Nothing else to say about luncheon. The food was alright but it ran out so quickly!!! I remember walking past some quiches at one table which didn't contain tuna. But since the table was crowded, I moved to the next table in search of quiche except it contained tuna. D= After leaving that table to head off to another one, I realised all the food was GONE!!! D= But there were still watermelon slices, and tomatoes. So it was all good. No substantial foods though.
Random photos:
Class time!
The foresty path to school ft. B and some random car.
Look! What a lovely rock. xD I should have kept it.
It's my myopic eye! I SEE YOU!
Speaking of the eye tests, it seems like my eyes have gotten worse after the testing. Anyone else? =S
Beach photos:
No! Don't think about jumping Claire!
Do you see what I see? Those rock pools had such interesting things in them. =O
Sand turtle! XD
Ok, that's all. My recount of the past week is finished. :P Time to go study. Oh. One more thing.
EVERYBODY!! STUDY HARD!!!!! There are only about 14 days left to study!! This final exam decides the result of 13 YEARS OF STUDYING! =O Also, like I reaslised just a while ago, our school's NO. 1 ranking depends on US!!!
Meaning: NO PROCRATINATION (after this last blog :P)
Yep, that's all. Good luck to everyone and may you all lead long and successful and fortious (what does it mean? I think I used the wrong word... ~_~ ) lives.
I lied, one last thing: Happy Mooncake Festival-Day to everyone! =D
Time for family feast and MOONCAKE.!!!!! Bye!!! =D
Until we meet again.
it's "BYE FOR NOW, NOT FOREVER"
ReplyDeleteBye forever.
ReplyDeleteSo it was your turtle!
ReplyDelete