HELLO I AM THE TALL V
WOOT
only...one two three four five six seven EIGHT more days for me before A LIFE OF FREEEEDOM
then..hmm...FIFTY FOUR more days until ATAR comes out!
o im really dreading that
well this is going to be a relatively short post seeing as i have NOTHING to say
other than
BEST OF LUCK for the rest of exams
and everybody who doesnt have younger siblings to donate their english essays to BURN THEM
you see,the flame is symbolic of destruction through its allusions to death and depravity which parallels our emotions as we incessantly CRAMMED the aforementioned essays into our black-haired heads (being asian,as we are)
However,the flame also exists as a paradox as CONVERSELY it is analogous to thematic concerns of rebirth and life.This clearly accentuates the fresh starts we will experience once we commence into the various university institutions in which we choose to pursue once the HSC has reached an end
yayayayay HOW SM-A-RT DO I SOUND
too bad this smartness did not appear in my english exams
O WELL hopefully,it will reincarnate itself in the numerous other exams i am to sit
because as i learned in sydney girls science "ENERGY IS NEVER LOST"
so technically my smart-energy( however lacking it is) will still be floating around in my head
just a random anecdote: u know my yr 10 science teacher at SGHS had a face that was HALF-PARALYZED from some car accident
ok actually should reeeeally be doing all my past ancient papers now which ive BARELY STARTED and the exam is in TWO DAYS and theres like TEN to do
O GOOOSH I HAVE FOUR EXAMS NEXT WEEK DIE
best of luck anybody who reads this !! I BELIEVE IN YOU
EDIT: JUST FOR X OF THE LUS


you sound very smart indeed.! lend me some smart sentence writing skills please. D= i could practically feel the wheels turning around in my head as i digested your complex sentences. -__-
ReplyDeleteyes. go study hard for ancient. all that sparta and pompeii. I HAVE A GIANT LIST OF THINGS for AFTER HSC!! =D
you also forgot the tradition of the Blobfish. ! you should have also added the endearing lumpfish i found too. xD
Gad. I have four exams too.
ReplyDeletedreaded math.
Dear, dear tall vanessa. we're going to suffer. :(
I really liked you juicy technique sentences. What a nerd :D
hey vanessa you are crazy! :D only you would produce such deep and meaningful insight into a flame hahaha...anyway GOODLUCK for ancient aaaand all the rest :)
ReplyDeleteTEN DAYS till my hsc is over...you must celebrate with me then okay!! XD
1 MORE EXAM
ReplyDelete3 MORE DAYS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BIKES AND POOKS ARE ON THEIR WAY :)
OMG ELISSA
ReplyDeleteTODAY I SAW A CAR NO. PLATE THAT WAS "WLY FX2"
I WAS LIKE "OMGGGGGGGGG"
haha what a blog stalker
and YES after hsc its BIKE-RIDING (with me on ur handlebars) and POOK CLUB WITH BABY-SITTERS CLUB AND EMILY OF NEW MOON
EVERY
DAY
WOOT