Hello everybody. =D (see vanessa? i have come to post once again)
Hehe, yesterday I slept from 3.30 pm to 10 am this morning. Yep. ^^
Anyway, back to what I was going to say, I had the weirdest dream. In one part of it, I opened the fridge door and inside was a glass plate of green jelly with apple and pear pieces in it. Don't ask how on earth you can make jelly in a shallow plate, and why I remember all the things in the jelly. Well then, when I woke up, I ambled off to the fridge in search of food as we all do. Then, to my great suprise, inside the fridge is sitting a whole bowl of jelly! (but it was red) =O That was so weird. ~_~
EXCEPT, the rest of the fridge was empty except for like 3 packs of doughnuts. D= So much for a search for a healthy breakfast.
D= Yesterday was so hot and humid. By the time I got back to Epping, it was midday - with pretty much NO shade! Actually, it was quite tempting to go camp out in the library where there was AIR CON and I didn't have to walk home.
Actually, someone turned off the aircon at night so I opened my window. BUT THEN THERE WERE LEAF-CRUNCHING NOISES RIGHT OUTSIDE! And because my window is kinda big, and it's facing the back of the house, and it was the early hours of the morning, and there were strange sounds outside, I did the smart thing and closed the window. And also blocked off the wind. D=
Turns out there was a possum in our backyard last night... -_____-
Ok, I'm tired. Yay! Tomorrow we're going to visit our old neighbours and go swimming! xD
Omg... there are weird noises outside my window AGAIN!!!! D=
HELLOOOOO
ReplyDeleteNICE POSTING
i like