Monday, November 2, 2009

=)

YAY! (for those people who are finished)

Unfortunately, I am not quite finished yet. Which leads to an obvious question: why am I not studying?

Well that is because I thought of something very very important! After exams we really should all go tree planting to make up for those trees we've used up writing essays, printing past papers, printing notes, writing essays, writing notes, photocopying books, photocopying textbooks, photocopying several textbooks (as people in my phys class will be well aware of. lol Mr K's 'copy-every-single-bit-of-relevant-info-for-the-class-to-study-themself'), the many pages of paper spent doing MATHS, the 8-page writing booklets for questions that only use a page or two, writing essays, I think you probably get my point.

BUT

Either because of my crappy researching skills, or the fact that there are very few tree planting programs, I can't find any! D= Actually, I did find ONE, but the plantings happened several months ago. Turns out tree planting should be carried out in the cooler months too.

Sigh. There goes my wonderful plan. Back to physics now.

To all you people who are finished, good job. 8)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that's a really good point! can't imagine how many forests we've killed during our school life xD
    good luck for phys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOO TREE PLANTING
    srsly SUCH a xinlu thing to think up for
    UR SO GREEEEEN
    LIKE A MOULDY SANDWICH
    jks ur waaay prettier than a mouldy sandwich
    ANYWAY
    YEP TREE PLANTING
    AND XINLU I WANT TO TKD WITH UUUUU
    maybe
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. U WANT TO TKD WITH ME??!?!? =D =D =D =D

    i was very much wanting to pick it up again. =D =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGAD I FINISH NEXT WEDNESDAY D: D: D:

    ReplyDelete