Saturday, December 26, 2009

the BOX-day

Good morning and happy boxing day.

Hope everyone had great fun days on Christmas, etc., etc..

ANYWAY, why are so many places closed on baxing day this year?!? D= I wanted to go boxing day shopping in a MALL. Westfields are closed, so is DFO, and then theres city. But it'll prbably rain tomorrow, so, not very convenient. -___-

But it is still holidays. And it is also nearly 2010! Time for NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!!! >=D Come to think of it, can't really remember a year when I've followed through with the list of things. I remember one year, we found this piece of shiny metaly stuff on a piece of cardboard and on top of it was a label that said something like, 'see yourself (something something) new years reasolution (something something)'. So we looked in the crappy mirror thing. And saw ourselves. Except the mirror made your face skinnier. Turns out it was some weight loss/get healthier ad. Took us ages to figure out. They should have made it more obvious. We just thought the mirror was dodgy since it was like those mirrors in the school toilets. Quite dodgy.

Hmm I have nothing to write about. Oh, I know!

The other day, Kate and I made a gingerbread house. After quite literally a whole day's hard work, our mission was completed. 8D I'm quite proud of our products.

Tada:

The fruits of our labour
See the angry non-thankful face and the empty hole where the heart is? =P



Completed products hehehe
Totally worth a whole day.



Masterpiece No. 1



Masterpiece No. 2 featuring the little army of gingerbread men

Okay. That will be all for tonight.

Good night and enjoy the festivities. =)

Oh yea, one more thing. If anyone's interested, turns out there's actually gingerbread-house-sets that are sold at Ikea. -_- But making them from scratch is much more.. rewarding. Yes. Rewarding. xD

1 comment:

  1. LULU U POST
    i applaud u
    and GINGERBREAD HOUSE + MEN
    SOMEDAY I AM SO JOINING IN WITH U GUYS FOR SOME SERIOUS GINERBREAD MAKING
    and yes lulu kingDOM visits will come soon

    ReplyDelete