Saturday, January 2, 2010

twenty. ten.

And now, it's 2010. It's a new year. =) Time to make new years resolutions, eat cake, eat desserts, make desserts and exercise. Oh, and start uni of course.

Wow! We're starting uni this year! Seems like time has flown. It was just last year when we were slaving away at textbooks back in high school. And now? Slaving away at textbooks at uni. =) Okay, this blog isn't making any sense at all, but oh well.

Soon we will visit the Great Barrier Reef!! I'm so excited! :D Time to see Nemos', coloured corals and all that other cool stuff. 8D BUT, how am I supposed to wear glasses and scuba goggles at the same time??!? D= If only I had contacts... noo.... Guess I'll just be seeing coloured swimming blobs then. OH. That reminds me,





BLOBFISH!!!!

http://kusawake.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/blobfish.jpg



Anyway, the website with the blobfish picture also had something else:



So cute. xD


And look:


Mini octopi


Okay, I'll stop now.


The other day, actually I think it was last night, I had this really weird dream. It was back in our New Zealand house and the world was coming to an end! D= The sky was all red and orange and pink and blue and purple and all these weird funky colours. It was like those cool coloured clouds and skies except a thousand times better. =O Then suddenly there was this gigantic atomic bomb ! I was looking after this little orphan kid who was somehow there too cos his parents were dead. All the buildings around ours were falling apart from bombing and end-of-the-world-ness so we were all just standing in the bathroom looking out the window going 'omg!! It's gonna hit us!!'

Then suddenly, someone decided they were hungry so all the people hiding out in my house all went downstairs to make food. -____- What the hell... we were in the middle of the end of the world!!! And everything was falling apart!!

So, while the others were making food, we just watched the pretty colours with the fear that we were gonna die in a few seconds.

Ok. My retelling abilities suck. -_- But seriously, that dream was really really scary. D= It was the END OF THE WORLD!



And then I woke up. And it was 12pm already. Whoops. ^^;;


Yea... I've run out of things to say, so, end of blog. (full stop)

Good night and may you have a great year this year.





3 comments:

  1. nice blog lulu
    i LAUGHED at ur end of the world dream
    and YAY BLOBFISH=LOVE
    u know there's a blobfish page on facebook? =O
    i shall see YOU in a few minutes then
    depending on where u have driven to
    hope ur still in one piece
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Barrier Reef eh? Awesome. I believe I will be heading up that way later on in Feb with friends, after I get back from Taiwan.

    Anyway, guhbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Darth Gaylord: REMEMBER to OVERLOAD on sunscreen!!! D= just a walk through the forest thing at lady musgrave island made me lobster colour. T-T and, the corals are not actually.. that brightly coloured.. >_> BUT they're still very pretty. =D have fun and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete