Saturday, March 27, 2010

To my dearest neighbours

A while ago, some people moved into the house next door.

I really must thank them - who the hell goes swimming at this time of night?!!
And, AT LEAST TRY to be quieter!! D=< RAWRR!!
Not to mention, the week or so of housewarming after they moved in.
And the talking-on-the-balcony till like 2am or something. D=< I could hear them chattering away for hours every night while I was doing my essay report.

D=<
D=<

why can't they stop WATER-BOMBIMG at MIDNIGHT??!


T-T before they came, it was sooo nice and peaceful and quiet. >=|

3 comments:

  1. who are these horrible neighbours?
    i will take care of them dont u worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... they're just spent the past few hours bombing again.

    PLUS the little girl keeps screaming!!! D=< not to mention the dog barking along as well. RAWRRRR!!! D=<

    ReplyDelete