Monday, September 27, 2010

wickeddd

Haha the songs from Wicked are so good. Been listening to them lately. I want to go watch Phantom of the Opera ! And Cats! But then I'll have to do heaps of saving up.. =(

That aside, I swear my dad's trying to fatten me up.
6pm: dinner
8pm: 'Look! I found a banana in the fridge! Eat it!'
10pm: 'Here! More fruit!'
12am: 'What?? You've brushed your teeth? D= Well, drink this fruit smoothie anyway! >=| '

-_____-
Do anyone else's parents do that?

2 comments:

  1. if i was your dad ( which would be... interesting) i would try to fatten u up too

    also
    WICKED SONGS ARE DA BOMB
    but i hate how you can only buy/download the idina/kristen versions cos some of the other casts sing it way better.
    listen to EDEN ESPINOSA
    her riffs are scarily ama-zing

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. you need fattening up

    STOP COMPLAINING AND START EATING D:

    ReplyDelete