Blogging time.
First of all, thank you to everyone who jigged today. =) luckily M and C-bear stayed for chem so I wasn't a complete loner. (smelly!!! i linked your blog!)
ok, time for some reminiscing/sentimental-ness.
WE ONLY HAVE ONE PROPER WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT!!! =O
Even though I've only been at JR for two years, these two years have been pretty fun and I've made heaps of new friends. thank you to all of you for being such great friends.
These past few weeks have gone by so fast; seems like only yesterday when we finished trials and realised that we will never have to do a school exam again.
Time is flying! Only one week left for us to go to 'classes' with each other, and spend recesses and lunch times hanging out. :( I'll miss everyone soo much. Too bad theres still quite a few people in our grade I've never had a chance to talk to or meet.
Even though I feel so sad about leaving, some how I can't put it into words. Everyone else is probably feeling this too. and, cameras! Snapshots of our lives. A picture says a thousand words. =] I love looking back at photos and remisniscing. Although, looking back on these two years ( and many more other years), I don't seem to have taken many photos at all. So that's why tomorrow I have to finally remember to give my usb to Jo for her to fill it with photos. (Hi Jo. =) )
Ok, enough reminiscing - it's making me sad.
Random note: Be happy Mel. :) Whenever you're sad, look at the ugly picture I drew you and be grateful. Please don't resort to extreme measures and practise voodoo on the poor piece of paper!!
Even randomer note: the paper was ripped off a book in the scrap paper drawer in the bio classroom. When we flipped the book over, turned out it was yoon's ex-bio book.
Another random note: the cream on my arm somehow made ink come off from a piece of paper so now I have the itenary for weeks 8 and 9 on my arm. Funny thing is, all the letters are readable except it's mirror writing. haha
Talking about bio, I picked it up again. :) When I went into class with the orange form, people were like =O !!; and when I went back to class the next day: =O !!!. Hehe but yea, bio has been bearable/fun this yr cos of the people I sit with. I guess that goes for any class. Classes are best when they're full of friends and people that are fun. ^^
Anyway, today bio was spent slaving away drawing pictures for my table mates shirin, jen and trace. (if you happen to read this, sorry shirin for keeping on spelling your name wrong and no, I haven't drawn your noodle shop yet :P) Maybe one day I'll become famous and people will pay heaps of money to buy random pictures I drew back in high school xD Speaking of which, I haven't drawn Egbert (my 'pet' snail) for ages... Must remember to draw him sometime to keep his legacy alive. haha bet you're thinking I'm a weirdo. (to a particular person reading, don't you DARE call me a snail!!! or a slug either for that matter!!!! D=<)
Ah well. My plans for the future:
Own/buy a cake/desert/sweets/bakery/asain bread shop (or even better, one of each =])
so, every time I visit, the chef/cook/shop owner will run around offering me tastes of each and every delicious dish. :D
Travel around the world
doesn't really need a reason other than going sightseeing 8D
Become rich
who doesn't want to?
Eat cake
haha, just suddenly felt like putting that. But, cake is very nice.
Own my own island
was talking to someone (can't remember who xP) and we were discussing how cool it'd be if we had a kind of gigantic sleepover on our own island where we just spend several days together with everybody and have fun
Can't think of anything else I want to do in the future. I hope one day, at least one of these great plans come true. not counting the cake one of course!
=O just realised you can put bullet points! too late, can't be bothered. =P
oK. Good night. :) One day we will meet again.
XIN OF THE LUS
ReplyDeletewhat a very extensive and highly interesting post
i applaud your actions
unlike a certain someone whose name i will not mention but it starts with j and ends in e and has oann in the middle
... >=(
well hopefully when we go to her house today we will force her to make a post...
hehe luluu <33 i love you
ReplyDeletethat was very long ADD PICCIES next time ^^
how do u feel abt being part owners of those shops with me..its no fun eating alone hehehe >=)