Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a blog

:D

Second blog of our lovely blog.!

Since I have nothing deep and meaningful to talk about either, i will recount our adventures of yesterday and the day before (i think).

Happy 18th birthday to Roopie-poopie! (who will probably never see this). Sharvika went and brought two yummy ice cream cakes that were very nice!! Creamy and cold like ice cream. Mmmmm... :)

Lately, every day has been "Poopie Photo Shoot" time. Haha, he's so famous he has like photographers chasing him around, putting him in random places. Yes.

Anyway, after Mrs F signed my dropping-bio sheet today, I suddenly felt like I shouldn't drop it after all and everyone I asked said I should keep it. ~_~ hmm. I think I might go back tomorrow and ask if i can go back to class. haha she will probably think i'm very weird. too indecisive..!! But at least I got an extra free today! =D

Speaking of frees, yesterday's double free was rather... interesting. As V-lee mentioned, filled with 'attempts to shuffle and dance atop tabletops and falling out of trees and getting stuck on changing room benches and standing on toilet seats.' I don't think i shall elaborate.

Actually I will since this blog seems short.


Well, we managed to convince Jo and Little-V to be boosted onto those bag benches in the change rooms. =) I'm sure they admired the lovely view from up high except the only trouble was their inability to get down from the exceptional view. In the end, V-LEE!! to the rescue!! Good job for fetching the stool to save our fellow friends from their spot on the lovely brown benches. :)

Ok, that's all for now. I think I should go brush my teeth and write an english essay..


Good night, sleep tight

and DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!!! =O





aha! Edit button to edit posts! xD

Ok, so here is the tale that was previously censored.


I fell out of a tree.

there. i said it. =P

But it was the tree's fault since the branch wasn't strong enough!!
oK, maybe it was cos it was a weak branch and i'm not light either.

End of story. :)

Good night to you all.
don't dream about maths!!

6 comments:

  1. LULU FELL OUT OF A TREE =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that would've been hilarious!

    should've been there ><

    hahaha yeah lulu why wud you drop it now..
    only hsc to go ~ XD

    hehe yeah GO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yes why didnt you elaborate on that huh! the falling out of the tree was one of the funniest (oh and tragic, i should be more sympathetic) episodes of this actionfilled week.

    also; "managed to convince Joanne and Vannessa to be boosted"? - i just thought "brutally forced"/"manhandled" might be more appropriate terms to use here.

    :D jkjk. however, those few minutes that you left us stranded up there were absolute tortureee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha

    ok. fine. i will go use the 'edit' button (hehe something new to try) and add the "censored" tale. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha great blog women =)
    u guys are too funny
    <3SPIDDLES FOREVER AND EVER

    ReplyDelete