Saturday, September 26, 2009

More Photos

Since my mind is kinda jumbled and I'm in no mood to do work, I'll post up some more photos.
=( I'll miss all the good times (and the bad). Miss you all already!!!! D=


Sorry in advance if this kills ur internet..


BLUEberry muffins. Literally.



Work in progress: J the pro sprayer




Fun in chemistry.
Before.










After.

(Actually it wasn't - we made a new one with much more 'ingredients'. Doesn't it look so edible? xD)



Chemistry this year has been so fun what with all our great 'instruction-following' and our own 'variations' of pracs. :D Too bad we couldn't do pracs every single lesson. =P But then again, the school will probably go broke from inappropriate use of resources.



Ok, I give up. This photo uploading thing is annoying. I don't want to do it one photo at a time... (or am I just too noob?)

Besides, my own internet is dying. RIP.

Until some other time then.

P.S.
If anybody has spotted a report lying around the library (or any some other random place) with my name on it, please tell me!!
I want my original copy back and the office ladies said they can't give me another one. =(

4 comments:

  1. this post wasn't a pain to load, and i'm capped! :D
    was this on friday arvo? hope you find it...maybe some kind soul found it and handed it to the librarians/kept to give it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish..

    Actually it was lost on Thursday. =S Probably not much chance of ever finding it again now. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooo :O
    they can't print you another copy?? that's so weird...
    well hope you find it..! did you leave it in the library for sure? because i also left mine there accidentally on thurs and they actually collected it for me =\

    ReplyDelete