Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thunder

Welcome  =)

It's thundering and pouring outside. And lightening too probably cept my blinds are down so I can't see. Rain is nice. Rainy weather is nice too. The plants get water so you don't need to water them. =S Australia doesn't even rain half as much as NZ...

Well, today's weather was nice too.

Tomorrow is junior uniform day. xD haha we can pretend to be junior kids.

.. I have nothing productive to say, so, have a nice evening.

4 comments:

  1. O VANNESSA
    YOUR BLOGGIES BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY
    MUCH LIKE GLARING LIGHT FROM A FLAME TEST
    TIS
    YOUR CHEMISTRY TWIN HERE,TAAAAALL VANESSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hullo Lulu :)
    I wish Australia would drift down a little south :(
    I'm so not excited for the boiling summer to come rawrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lulu :)

    random note but your sister must be absolutely TEENYTINY cos her dress is waaaay too short for me. okay i'm wearing shorts so i don't flash!

    ReplyDelete